Saturday, June 16, 2012

ME?!?


a. Truth be told, I’m friendly. I don’t choose the people I hang out with. I can spend time, laugh, exchange jokes, share food, and do other fun stuff with anyone. I don’t care about stereotyping.

b. I’m honest. I believe that truth is always the best option. This is also related to the fact that I don’t like liars.

c. I am not very concerned about what others think of me and my personality. I don’t live to please any human. I don’t care about what they say or how they judge me. Their opinions are no big deal. As long as I’m not hurting anyone, and I’m not being sinful to God, I’ll do what I want and I don’t care what anyone else thinks. I live to please God, I try to make Him smile everyday and most of the time, I feel like I fail. So, since I’m already minding what God thinks of me, I don’t have time to care about how others perceive my actions and attitude.

(DAY 16:3 things you are proud of about your personality)

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment