Sunday, June 03, 2012

Vexing Challenge



The topic for day 3 is really vexing. Hahaha! How am I supposed to know what kind of person attracts me?? Alright, well, I guess I have to give it a shot…

It’s a question most of my girlfriends ask me, anyway. And most of the time, I won’t really be able to answer truthfully. Hehehe! Somehow, I don’t wanna answer that question seriously. I’ll just joke and say, a good looking guy with a better looking bank account. And then we’ll all end up laughing.  Well, that’s me. The smart (ass) joker. HA! HA!


Anyhow, since I now feel obliged to answer that abominable question, I think I might as well let my few readers know about my type of man.

Looks don’t matter that much to me. My first love was really handsome but the next guy I loved was not so handsome. He was cute, though. Of course I do find some guys very attractive but when looks are the basis for my fondness, it means that my fondness is just a phase. A phase that will eventually end after I get tired of looking at a handsome guy’s face (and body), and find someone more attractive for me. In short, I don’t really care how one looks like. The appearance is not everything for me. However, my ideal man will be taller than me. If he is as short as me, or even worse, shorter than me, then he might be a dwarf. And I don’t have any intentions of being in a relationship with a dwarf. (mean, mean me)

I like guys who are smart. Not the know-it-all type but the kind that I can have good and meaningful conversations with. Not the bore-me-to-death type but the one who can make witty jokes and make me laugh as hard as I can. He does not have to be academically smart but he has to have the ability to satisfy my mental needs. Mental. That sounds odd. Maybe I should say, he should be able to satisfy my brains. And I am brainy, modesty aside. So I can’t be with a guy who won’t be able to keep up with my comprehension (and conversation) skills. Plus, am not very patient when it comes to explaining the obvious. And I don’t really like to repeat things I have already said. 

He does not have to be rich but he has to have a good source of income. Am being practical here so don’t get me wrong. I have been earning money for my self (and my family) for almost four years now. And I’ll only be turning 22 on November. So there, you get the picture. I won’t be able to stand a guy who will depend on me for money. I’m no sugar momma. 

There are a lot of other good attributes that a good and ideal guy should have but I’ll be satisfied with just three more. A guy should be God-fearing, honest and most importantly, he should like me too.

So, there you go. Those are the characteristics that a man should possess to attract me.

But of course, I am not sure if there is such a guy. If you know one, introduce him to me! hahahahahaha!!




Mizushima Hiro (I got a huge crush on this guy,too bad he's already married)


“Love is not looking for the perfect person but rather seeing an imperfect person perfectly.”- Anonymous

(DAY 3)


**photo above not mine...got it from this site.


No comments:

Post a Comment