Thursday, June 07, 2012

All evil is easy.... Stay away from easy.


Cheating- according to thefreedictionary.com, cheating can refer to being dishonest and to being sexually unfaithful. Actually, for me, it does not matter whether one cheats in a test, or a game, or in a relationship, because for me, cheating is lying. And the only thing in this world that I cannot stand is a liar. Well, I also like don’t like stupid people, but I can at least try to be patient to those who are not as smart as I want them to be. However, a liar is an abominable creature. You see, lies destroy a lot of things. It destroys families, friendships, even one’s relationship to God. Satan was not called the father of lies for no reason or basis. He is the best liar ever, and the way he deceives people is unforgivable. And the way some people can be cheaters is very vexing, very vexing indeed.



Cheating in an exam or in a simple game may be trivial to some, but those who actually do it are the ones who also cheat in their jobs once they get employed. They are the ones who make up sad excuses when they get late, the ones who manipulate their subordinates to do their jobs for them, those who appear very busy, when the truth is, all they do is gossip. Obviously, they are people who cannot be trusted, because they don’t have integrity.

As for being sexually unfaithful, it is actually sad that a lot of men think that they have a right to be polygamous just because they are men; like their gender is an excuse for not practicing fidelity. I am not being sexist here; I know a man would not cheat if his wife is able to satisfy him. As a matter of fact, I think the folly is in the reality that people do not understand the real meaning of love. Love is not about sex. Sex is a part of love; it is not what it is all about. I mean, the union of bodies is a sacred aspect of love, but people should not forget that it is not only their bodies that should unite. There should be union of emotions, thoughts, of the souls. I think a husband would not cheat his wife if his wife did not cheat him to begin with (unless he is a total a-hole who isn’t capable of loving). I am not saying that wives are sexually unfaithful, I am just saying that maybe, they cheated their husbands emotionally or psychologically; thus, their men succumbed to sexual infidelity. Oh my… I don’t even know what I’m talking about. o_O

Then again, if people would only live their lives for God, and if couples would have God as the center of their relationships, no one, not even one, would be deceived by Satan to do what he does, which is to cheat.

(Day 7)

*The title of this post is a part of Scott Alexander's quote about cheating.
Image above from google search... (actual source)

No comments:

Post a Comment