Tuesday, June 12, 2012

An Open Letter



Dear M,

I don’t know why we had to end the relationship we had. I mean, it was magical. The first time I met you, I knew we were kindred spirits. And we did have a lot of things in common, right? However, things didn’t always turn up as how we want them to. I guess it’s safe to say that we grew apart. I know we didn’t officially end our relationship, but with all the things that happened, I just know that it was best to just forget you. Actually, I haven’t thought of you for a long time. You just crossed my mind again when I read that old diary of mine. (I somehow felt like reading my old diaries, you see.) And after reading it and reminiscing the moments we spent together, I think I am ready to forgive. And I hope you’ll forgive me too. Until the next time I see you, whenever that is, if that can actually take place…

I remain yours truly,
A~~~

(DAY 12)

No comments:

Post a Comment