Saturday, June 02, 2012

Inevitable


So I ought to write about how I have changed in the past two years for today’s challenge. Hmmm.. let’s see…

Going back two years would bring me to 2010. June 2010 to be exact. I believe I was working as a team leader in a small online English company during that year… and that after a month, in July 2010, I decided to transfer to a much bigger company. I met a lot of people and I travelled for a number of times in the same year.

2011 brought me back to school and allowed me to meet new and young friends. My birthday last year was also a bit special as it fell on 11.11.11. Well, it always falls on 11.11; it’s just that last year was 2011 so it became a triple 11 thingy. (Am I making any sense?)

What was I supposed to be writing about again? Ah, right, changes. Well, we now attend a different church… we used to go to this Christian church in a neighbouring town, but since my father did not feel the presence of God there, we started attending a church in a neighbouring city.

My priority has also changed a bit. I mean, God is still number one and my family still comes second, but now, my studies is top three on my list. 

(???? ^_^)


My career used to be the one in that place, you see. I had to resign from my job last year since I decided to study, but I now find myself as a part-time worker in the same industry. Guess I can’t really stop myself from wanting to teach.


Furthermore, I used to not care about how I look, but now I like to look good. I guess the friends I met in the big company where I worked awakened my passion for fashion. Haha!




(some signs of vanity: high heels [which I definitely need], obsession with nail art and wearing make-up)


I guess I can also say that I have become more responsible. If you have read my previous entries, you would know that I now stay in a dormitory. My life there made me learn to wash my own clothes (just the dark ones, of course), fix my bed in the morning, and do other chores, which I hate to do. :P  

(DAY 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment