Monday, June 25, 2012

HALT!

I decided to bring the 30-day blog challenge I was doing to a halt. I just can't post daily... I have become soooooooo busy with school and work and other stuff  that I finally gave up on it.  To my few readers, I am really sorry... :(

On another note, I feel so friendless these days... Not that I literally don't have any friends, I do have a lot, actually. It's just that I've been avoiding the group of girls I usually hang out with at school... It just feels like there's something wrong... something missing... I even feel like I'm the problem. The truth is, I can hang out with anyone I want...I've never had problems getting along with different kinds of people since I don't stereotype. Nevertheless, the fact that I haven't been feeling comfortable around this certain group of girls is maddening. And it saddens me, too, especially since we've hung out with one another and we've been a group since the first days of school... Needless to say, I feel like crap. I feel very tired, sleepy and friendless. And I am sounding grouchy, which isn't good....

Anyhow, we have choir practice tomorrow, and I hope that being with my choir mates/friends will cheer me up. And maybe I will see Beautiful Eyes tomorrow... He'll definitely make me feel better, like he did last Friday. :)      

No comments:

Post a Comment