Thursday, June 14, 2012

WARNING: Don't read this if you are squeamish (or judgmental)


Oh! I don’t know why I’m so excited about today’s challenge. Or maybe I know why, it’s probably because I do a lot of disgusting (and unladylike) stuff. It’s unfortunate, though, that I only need to talk about something, not about some things. And even when I want to discuss all the things I do that shock most people, I don't really have the time to write about them. XD

The truth is I don’t really think that the things I do are disgusting. I know they are not ladylike, but I don’t think being unladylike is being disgusting. However, some people (a lot of people, actually) find some of the things I do as repugnant.

For example, some people feel aghast when I announce that I need to take a dump or that I’m taking a dump or that my sister or brother or anyone else is taking a dump in the bathroom when someone asks me where that someone else is. I also talk about taking a dump without discretion. I discuss it with my friends (mostly with the male ones, my girlfriends are not as open about their bowel movements as my boyfriends), ask my friends if they just took a dump when I am quite sure that they actually did, and talk about good and bad spots for taking a dump in and around our school. I mean, isn’t taking a dump normal? Everyone does that, right? If you don’t, then you’re the one who isn’t normal. In addition, I can’t help it if I treat feces as just another type of specimen that I need to study or examine. I’m taking a pre-med course, after all, and my course impels me to stomach that so-called disgusting excretion, even if it isn’t mine.



So, I guess that’s about it for now. I would like to talk about other “disgusting” stuff, but maybe I already sickened some of my few readers (I did warn you all with the title, see?). I am sorry, it’s just that this challenge can really be weird and fun when it wants to. 

(DAY 14)

(got the photo above from this site)

No comments:

Post a Comment