Friday, June 01, 2012

On waking up and hormones


I just received a text message from my dad asking me if I can wake up before 7 am tomorrow so we can go home early…He makes it sound like he is asking me a huge favor, like I can’t wake up that early… Ha! Of course…. he is right! XD

Well, truth is, I can actually wake up early if I put my heart and soul into it. I mean, living in the dormitory and having a very early schedule at school obliged me to learn to wake up by myself, and I can wake up on my own now. I am sure that the sound of my alarm clock annoys my roommates, though. It’s just that I tend to stay on bed longer these days since I don’t have school and since I work part-time until 23:00. I have such a messed up sleeping pattern. Messed up is not even the best word for it, but I want to limit my use of profane words to emergency situations. Anyway, I have to get used to waking up before 7 am again since school will start next Wednesday.

On another note, I am feeling better today. I have been feeling like crap until this morning due to the fact that my cycle is also messed up, and that the red fairy is 4 days late in visiting me. My hormones might be the ones doing the talking (or writing) but I almost screamed with glee when the fairy finally arrived. Not that I have to be nervous about the fairy being late; I don’t do anything I am not supposed to do. It’s just that having an irregular cycle makes me emotionally and mentally unstable. Hahaha… I am not sure if I’m supposed to be writing about this, but hey, this is my blog and I can blame my hormones for everything. ^_^



(Photo not mine, got it from google search.. from this site.)

No comments:

Post a Comment