Wednesday, June 06, 2012

SMILE!

For today’s challenge, I have to write about the person I like and why I like him/her. Like is such an ambiguous word, don’t you think. And I like a lot of people… I can’t help it… and I think they like me, too. They probably can’t help it as well.




Anyhow, I think it is just best to write about this certain boy who I really like even though I do not actually know who he is. You see, there is this certain kid who lives in the town next to my hometown, and I like him soooo much, because he smiles at me every time he sees me. He probably does that a lot, but I don’t care. I think he has a good nature. And it’s sad that I haven’t seen him for quite some time since I am not home a lot. I mean, I’ve been residing in a different city for almost a year now so I’m only able to go home on the weekends and on holidays. Nevertheless, that kid used to make my day. I kinda miss him, too.  





(DAY 6)

That picture above is not the kid, OK? I just got that photo from this site...  The smiling boy is older than that baby. Well, come to think of it, they kinda look like each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment