Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Just tried to make it longer... :)


Here in the RP, the general custom is that you cannot date someone unless he/she is already in a relationship with you. Frankly speaking, I do not agree with that notion. I think that the whole courtship thing before dating is not ideal. I mean, during courtship, a guy would do everything that is possible to make sure that he is able to present a good impression on a girl or on the parents of the girl.  Then, after being able to finally catch the girl’s heart, and making sure that the girl’s parents approve of him, the guy would then show his true colors and the girlfriend would suffer.  



Conversely, the concept of dating is actually nice as it allows a man and a woman to get to know one another. Of course, people also try to be nice when they are on dates, but there are certain situations that can happen when people are dating that would impel them to show their genuine personality.



OK, enough about that… I know I’m supposed to be talking about a date that I would love to go on, not discuss dating.

Well, I would love to go on a date with E… hahaha! That’s all! XD


(DAY 13)


(Photos above not mine; got the 1st photo from this site and the 2nd photo from this one.)

No comments:

Post a Comment