Monday, June 11, 2012

DOUBLE


I have to write about how single life is for today’s challenge. (Arrrrrrrghh…. I want this challenge to end already!!)



So, being single is actually very nice. I mean, you can flirt with anybody without worrying whether someone might get angry. You can text any member of the opposite sex and keep his messages on your phone for as long as you want without having someone ask you why you’re texting him. You can stay out late, heck, stay out even until early morning, and not have your parents worry or text you every single minute just because they’re worried that you’re getting too intimate with the guy you are out with. You can hug every boy you feel like hugging without getting disapproving looks from your friends. You can kiss any cute guy you feel like kissing without feeling guilty about it. You can be yourself around any gorgeous guy without worrying that he would see something imperfect in you that would impel him to break up. You can cheer your heart out to any hot basketball player without making anyone, or at least not someone you care about, jealous.   You can do a lot of things…. Spend time with your family, hang out with your friends, do crazy stuff when you’re alone, play with your dog, do things for God and for the love of God without someone constantly texting or calling or showing up at your door or asking you to go on a date with him. And last but not the least, you won’t have to think of ways to end a relationship you’re not happy about anymore without hurting someone’s feelings. Or if you’re me, you won’t have to actually hurt someone by telling him to his face that you just don’t wanna see him anymore, for no apparent and rational reason, and that whatever kind of relationship you have with him is totally over. And then feel guilty about it, or maybe not. OK, I mean I didn’t really feel guilty… I don’t… even when those around me tell me I should. (Yes, I know, I'm mean... but.... alright, I don't wanna explain myself.) 

xoxo

*The photo above is from this site.


(DAY 11)

No comments:

Post a Comment