Saturday, June 09, 2012

Kissie kissie


I do not really feel comfortable writing about my last kiss since a kiss can be on the cheek, forehead, lips, shoulder, hand, feet,etc. Needless to say, it's another ambiguous word. Also, my relatives do not even know whether I already have a first kiss or not. Haha! 


Anyway, I guess it's safe to talk about friendly kisses (not romantic and French ones o_O).


So, my last friendly kiss was last Monday. I don't even know who my last kiss was since a number of my friends kissed me. It's probably G, though.


And my parents kiss me every time they get a chance to do so, which is everyday for my dad (I reside in another city with him) and every weekend for my mom. My siblings, especially the youngest one, also kiss me when I am home. And my dog kisses me and I kiss him too. (his kiss is absolutely wet) :-* 


(That's P, my youngest bro..)





If you really have to know, though, my last intimate kiss was with E. XD

(day 9)

No comments:

Post a Comment