Friday, June 15, 2012

They are FREE


I guess Ill just have to make a list of the seven best things that happened to me this week for today's challenge. And since it's Friday, I'll talk about the highlights of each day from Saturday, June 9, until now, June 15.

1. (Sat) Aside from being home for the weekends, I was also happy of the fact that I was able to attend a cell group.
2. (Sun) I was able to go to church…. ^_^
3. (Mon) Well, I met this certain individual who is ten years my senior and who is working on getting married. (hahahahaha… Please bear with me; I think I’m kinda infatuated with him, although I know that he is already engaged. He’s just so cute [not very handsome] and conversant and not so polite and I have the tendency to crush on older men. XD)
4. (Tue)  ahhhhhh…. Can't think of anything. Aside from the fact that it was Independence Day… er...
5. (Wed) back to school!! The best thing about being back to school is being able to meet my friends again… I missed the way we laugh and hang out with each other… the way we bully and love one another like friends do…
6. (Thu) I got new shoes!!! 'Twas one day late but it was OK. It was pretty, after all… (It is also one of those feet-killers but who cares about that?)
7. (Fri) I met this cool guy. Enough said. <3 

(DAY 15)

No comments:

Post a Comment