Tuesday, April 03, 2012

10 FACTS


  1. I am a Christian.. I am proud of God’s words and I read the Bible everyday. I even talk to God every now and then.. 
  2. Green is my favorite color. It used to be yellow when I was really young and then it became blue and finally, it became green.. it’s like yellow+blue makes green. 
  3. I am addicted to coffee. (who doesn’t know that?) 
  4. I love dogs. ♥♥♥ 
  5. Rock is my favorite music genre. 
  6. Old and vintage things fascinate me… Old music (Pink Floyd, The Runaways, Toto, etc.) Old movies. Old books. Vintage-styled clothes, bags, accessories. Old houses. Even old people. 
  7. I am a bit secretive. I have really close friends but they don’t know everthing about me. I think, God is actually my best friend cause He’s the only one who knows me inside out. 
  8. I can actually cook. hahaha. 
  9. I know I will be a doctor someday. And I will try to make people feel better, physically, emotionally.. and even spiritually… with God’s help I know nothing is impossible. 
  10. I am not pretty but I don’t think I’m ugly either. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment