Monday, April 30, 2012

Darling Jose... I just fell for you for the nth time...


So we had an educational tour last Friday. The whole class took part in it since attendance to that tour would be equal to 50% of our score in the final exam. I can say that we had a really good time. Although I’ve already been to the places we visited, being in those sites with my classmates/friends made the experience new and unforgettable… 

















We went to Rizal Park first...  Then, we dropped by Fort Santiago… Afterwards, we headed for Calamba, Laguna, which is the hometown of Rizal. We visited the replica of his house there, and we drove to Los BaƱos and paid a quick visit to Paciano’s house. (Paciano is the only brother of Jose Rizal, he also served as a second father to Pepe) On our way home, we stopped by Carmona, and me and my friends, G and R, bought coffee.





(Most of the photos above are pictures that I stole from my friends' cameras.. XD)



No comments:

Post a Comment