Monday, July 30, 2012

Excerpts from my Journal


What? Can that distressed notebook be called a journall? Nah. I don’t think so. It’s just a scratch notebook.. Full of thoughts, songs, sketches.. Hahaha..  Oh well, I have a journal in my laptop anyway, last updated centuries ago.. XD


“It’s hard to keep your sanity when you think you’re going crazy.”

“Even the sight of this messy handwriting of mine makes me wanna puke.”

“Funny how I can feel so loved and empty at the same time. How I can feel like rejoicing and mourning at the same time. It’s like being excited with life yet being suicidal. But I won’t commit suicide, that the stupidest thing to do. (make that MOST STUPIDEST for EMPHASIS)”

“I believe that God created the stars and the moon and the clouds and all the other magical things you can see in the sky so that at nights when someone feels so fucked up, he/she can just look at the sky, see its beauty and remember that God loves him/her.”

“He’s willing to listen to me even though my problem is the least important because He loves me.”

“She was just there
Yesterday morning
Standing by the stairs
With a smile she’s faking….”

“Never to leave, it’s there to last.
 We can take off all our masks.
 Forget all sadness from the past….”

“There is an imp in my head
Repeating “she’s dead, she’s dead.
Yet I refuse to believe,
Myself, I’d rather deceive…”

“As I try to recall what happened to me yesterday and at the beginning of this day, I found out that no words can actually describe how I felt. Haha..
Lande ksi ni R….. Ung senglot n un.. Dame sinasabi… nakakaloka..* Haha”

”At least my crushes are getting younger and younger. Maybe later in my life I’ll be fond of someone who’s close to my age. “

“When I got home, though, I started to cry after I entered the privacy of my room.. It just dawned on me that I will really miss them all.”

“He’s cute and attractive in a way, but he’s not someone you can call “really handsome” or “hot”.. And I love him just for who he is.. “

“Enough of that crap.. I don’t think I want to talk about it.”


And that, I think is the best way to end this. ^_^



(This is another recycled post from my old blog.)

*English translation: It's because R is such a flirt, that drunkard.. saying a lot of crazy stuff..


No comments:

Post a Comment